Hot Toys 1/6 TMS029 - Star Wars The Mandalorian: Moff Gideon
EST ARRIVAL WINDOW: Oct 2022 - Nov 2022
PRE-ORDER ITEM. Item not in stock; expected to arrive according to timeline above. By submitting any type of payment for this item will indicate that you have read, agreed, and will comply to our pre-order policies.
Hot Toys is excited to be further expanding The Mandalorian collectible series by officially presenting the new Moff Gideon Sixth Scale Collectible Figure inspired by the acclaimed Star Wars™ series The Mandalorian™.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on Gideon’s appearance in the series featuring a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, skillfully tailored outfit and cape, the iconic darksaber with interchangeable blades, a blaster, and a display base!
This intimidating imperial officer will make a great addition to your Star Wars collection!
The Moff Gideon Sixth Scale Collectible Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Giancarlo Esposito as Moff Gideon in the live-action series The Mandalorian
- Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, mustache, and detailed skin texture
- Approximately 29cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Darksaber
- One (1) pistol holding right hand
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) black-colored Imperial officer cape with red-colored lining
- One (1) black-colored Imperial officer tunic with shoulder armors
- One (1) pair of black-colored Imperial officer pants
- One (1) black-colored vest armor
- One (1) black-colored belt with red seam
- One (1) black-colored leather-like belt with pistol holster
- One (1) pair of leather-like black-colored boots
- One (1) Darksaber hilt with blade
- One (1) Darksaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) blaster pistol
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate