Hot Toys 1/6 MMS581 - Iron Man: Tony Stark (Mech Test Version)
EST ARRIVAL WINDOW: Oct 2022 - Dec 2022
PRE-ORDER ITEM. Item not in stock; expected to arrive according to timeline above. By submitting any type of payment for this item will indicate that you have read, agreed, and will comply to our pre-order policies.
Tony Stark has a high-tech mechanical workstation specifically for testing and refining new armors, which made a deep impression among fans worldwide. Bringing our fans back to one of the most memorable scenes from the very first Iron Man movie, today Hot Toys is presenting the Mech Test Version of sixth scale Tony Stark collectible figure featuring the brilliant inventor in his trial gears in his high-tech workshop.
The movie-accurate collectible figure is remarkably detailed and meticulously crafted based on the image of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark, features a head sculpt with stunning likeness, LED light-up functions on arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs, metallic painted gauntlet and leg armor which displays complicated mechanical design, mechanical wires stretch around the upper body, and a finely crafted casual outfit, a diamond shaped dynamic figure stand and a matching backdrop to recreate Tony Stark workshop setting where he put the prototype armors in a flight test.
Suit up for action with this incredibly detailed sixth scale collectible figure of Tony Stark!
The Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) Sixth Scale Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Tony Stark wearing the prototype of Iron Man suit in Iron Man
- A head sculpt with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed beard, wrinkles and skin texture
- Dark brown colored short hair sculpture
- Body with over 32 points of articulations
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Five (5) LED light-up areas located at circle-shaped arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, and legs (white light, battery operated)
- Metallic silver colored painting on the mechanical body design including arms and lower legs
- Real-like mechanical wire details stretch around upper body
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical arm gauntlets
- One (1) pair of articulated mechanical boots
Four (4) pairs of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of open hands (white light, battery operated)
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) grey colored T-Shirt
- One (1) pair of dark green colored pants
- One (1) pair of black colored knee pads
- One (1) belt with utility pouches
- A diamond shaped dynamic figure base with Tony Stark workshop themed backdrop